Things Are Upside Down in the Character Teasers for The K2

Saturday, September 03, 2016


TvN's Youtube channel has released three new teaser trailers for its upcoming fall drama The K2. Each of the three clips features a different character, played by Ji Chang Wook, Song Yoon Ah and Im Yoona

I have to admit, I am rather intrigued by these teasers, although they give me very little new knowledge about the drama. I guess I dig the moody, dramatic tone of the clips, with each of our three main characters showing a hint of darkness within them. Not wanting to get my hopes up too much, though, let's just say that I'm cautiously curious about how this is going to turn out. 




The K2 will air on September 23rd on tvN. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Do share your thoughts!

Copyright © 2017 POPdramatic. Powered by Blogger.