The K2 Releases More Teasers and Official Posters

Monday, September 12, 2016


We're 11 days away from the premiere of The K2, the upcoming drama about a bodyguard hired to protect the wife of a presidential candidate. After a plentiful of teasers, trailers and stills, we finally also get a look at the posters, featuring all of our four main leads - Ji Chang Wook, Im Yoona, Song Yoon Ah and Jo Sung Ha.

To be fair, I was more impressed with the teasers/trailers than the posters, which are very standard pose for the camera type of posters. I would have preferred a more imaginative concept, but at least they're not completely horrible. And maybe I just like them less because Ji Chang Wook's hair looks much better in the teasers. 

But before the posters came out, tvN also blessed us with five new teasers. Based on what I can gather, it seems that both leading ladies give out orders for our bodyguard, but the clips don't reveal us where his allegiances actually lie. In any case, there seems to be a lot of bad blood between the female pair, which I hope will give us a lot of interesting interactions to look forward to. Overall tone is all very dark and dramatic, but I don't mind it as long as the acting and directing comes through. 






As I've said before, I'm trying to keep my expectations to a minimum but I can't say I'm not intrigued by the promo material. Since we still have a bit less than two weeks left until the premiere, I'm wondering what else tvN is going to tease us with in the coming days. Well, I'm sure they will find something, but since I don't want to spoil too much for myself, I might skip out on the longer trailers, previews and other spoilery treats. But then again, September 23rd is still too far away, so we'll see how shall see if I can resist until then.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Do share your thoughts!

Copyright © 2017 POPdramatic. Powered by Blogger.