POPdramatic's 30-Day Asian Drama Challenge: Day 30

Friday, July 08, 2016



Day 30: Caption a screencap from a drama you're currently watching.

Aaaaand it's a wrap! Here we are, 30 (*31) days later and the challenge is finally completed. So what did we learn from this experience?

1) Blogging daily is really fucking hard.

2) Remembering all the dramas, characters, storylines I've seen over the course of my drama-watching career is really hard, too.

3) I don't know what to do after this...

But really, it's been as much fun as it has been challenging. I'm also glad that so many of my Twitter friends joined along and gave their answers in tweets. Some of them also did the challenge on their own blogs (IKurate, My Myooz, Dramas with a Side of Kimchi, Likhaavat), which is really cool. So thanks, you guys!

Above all, I'm glad I took on this challenge because my blog had been dying of slow death during my hiatus and it needed something to bring it back to life. Although I'm not sure what I'm going to write about next, some of the questions did give me ideas for future blog posts and if life won't get too busy, I'm hoping to put those ideas on (virtual) paper soon.

Oh and the captioned screencap above I chose for this last question (why do I keep calling these questions, when they're not really questions at all?) is from the currently airing Taiwanese series Love At Seventeen. It's a very cute drama and Lego Li...


...is killing it, though the plot is nothing revolutional or even that eventful. Still I find it surprisingly easy and enjoyable to watch. So if you're interested, check it out ;)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I also did this challenge over on my blog! Thank you so much for creating it! Tomorrow will be day 30 for me. I agree with all your points, blogging everyday is hard and it is equally as hard to remember everything about all the dramas I've watched!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woot! You got through it, congrats!

      I did read some of your posts and I'm glad you took the time to think about some of the questions a bit more in depth. It was a good read :)

      Thanks for doing the challenge ;)

      Delete

Do share your thoughts!

Copyright © 2017 POPdramatic. Powered by Blogger.