POPdramatic's 30-Day Asian Drama Challenge: Day 4

Saturday, June 11, 2016



Day 4: Corny drama soundtrack that you secretly love to listen to.

Phew, I'm glad today's question is an easy one as it has been a pretty long and tiring day for me and my brain barely works at this point. And yeah, I haven't forgotten that I made these questions. But I'm still allowed to complain about them being hard!

Anyways, what makes a drama soundtrack corny? Well, I'm not sure, but the rule is that if you're not willing to come out to other people about privately rocking out to songs that you publicly make fun of, the chances are that it's because the song is corny as hell. There's no shame in that, we all do it. And now it's time to come clean about it.

The most recent song I thought of that fits this category is "Eternal Love" by Michael Learns to Rock from Healer OST. 



However, as "Eternal Love" is not in Korean, I came up with three more to make this post more true to the Asian Drama Challenge. 

Here's an oldie, but goodie: Mario & Nesty's "Never Say Goodbye" from My Girl OST. The awkward rapping, the use of Mozart's symphony No. 40 and the cheesy English lyrics make this one corny gloriousness.


We also can't do without an emotional love ballad that you can't listen to without dramatically lip-syncing along like the sappy romantic you truly are. Here's Monday Kiz's "Goodbye My Princess" from Prosecutor Princess OST.


And last, but not least...*sigh*...we all knew this was coming. The song that I despise as much as I want to sing it at noraebang at the top of my lungs, because it's actually so bad that it's kinda awesome - "Almoooooooost Paaaaradiiise" by T-Max from Boys Over Flowers OST. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Do share your thoughts!

Copyright © 2017 POPdramatic. Powered by Blogger.