Catching Up with Kim Ji Won: InStyle, Grazia, The Star and BNT International

Monday, June 13, 2016

During my blogging hiatus, I missed out on many things, but among one of the things I regret most is not supporting my darling Kim Ji Won during her recent acting project. Now while I don't approve of her working with Kim Eun Sook again, I do want her to get more exposure because I've loved her since What's Up? and hope that one of these days she'll score a good leading role. 

In the meantime, I want to share some of her recent pictorials that I've missed during my blogging hiatus. Namely, Kim did a lovely photo shoot in the fresh air in the May issue of InStyle, held a romantic couple shoot with Descendants of the Sun beau Jin Goo for Grazia, posed for stylish spread for The Star and modelled a variety of different looks for BNT International.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Do share your thoughts!

Copyright © 2017 POPdramatic. Powered by Blogger.