Something's Fishy

Thursday, August 20, 2015


So, there's a new movie coming out. It's about a man who feels like a fish out of water. Literally.

The movie is called Collective Invention or The Mutant (literal title) which premieres in September at the Toronto International Film Festival. It stars Lee Kwang Soo as the fish. And Park Bo Young as the romantic interest of the said fish. Here's a trailer.


I know what you're thinking "Japan's done weirder stuff." And yes, you're right Japan has done much weirder stuff. Let's not get into that.

But the real shocker is that I might be responsible for this. Anyone who's read my Drama Awards 2014 post might remember the winner for the Coolest Supernatural. If you don't, let me refresh your memory.


Yes. I caused this. 

P.S. Not fishing for compliments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Do share your thoughts!

Copyright © 2017 POPdramatic. Powered by Blogger.