It's Makeover Time! [BIG ANNOUNCEMENT]

Sunday, April 19, 2015


Long time no see! 

Indeed, it's been nearly 3 months since I last posted, having spent most of that time focusing on my studies instead. While this break from blogging was one that I direly needed at first, it didn't take long for me to start missing the convenience of decluttering my mind through blogging. 

Yet although my urge to blog has returned, I've realized that before I can resume to regular blogging schedule I need change. I need a new start to make things interesting again, both for me and for you guys. 

So now we get to the big announcement - the blog will be going through a makeover.

Between Wor(L)ds has went through small makeovers before, but this time the changes will be more prominent. Aside from changing my theme, I also have some other updates in mind which I'm gonna keep secret for the time being. 

In any case, I'll be posting more updates through Twitter, so if you still want to stick around after the remodeling, I suggest you keep an eye out for more details on my Twitter account

See you soon on the new and improved blog!

The blog probably won't look as hot as these two, but one can aspire for greatness nevertheless.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. That last pic! Best makeover! (Couple makeover~)

    Good luck to you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) And yes, that really was the best makeover.

      Delete
  2. Yeay! Advance congratulations (I hope there's something like that!) for you and the changes coming to your blog! Best of luck and hopefully everything will be smooth for you ;)

    Looking forward to the new Between Wor(L)ds :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advance congratulations, lol. I really hope everything goes smoothly :)

      Delete

Do share your thoughts!

Copyright © 2017 POPdramatic. Powered by Blogger.