Big Bang Releases Posters for Loser and Bae Bae, Promises Mutants and 19+ Content

Wednesday, April 29, 2015


I'm still in the state of disbelief when it comes to Big Bang's comeback. It's been three years since "Fantastic Baby" and YG's been trolling us forever with this comeback that never seemed to arrive. And now we're just a few days away from the release of two new singles from their album MADE! How unbelievable is that?

Anyway, the two singles are called "Loser" and "Bae Bae", both of which are going to be revealed on May 1st (one day before my birthday which is an awesome birthday gift!) on BIGBANG's Youtube channel

Along with the news came two awesome-looking posters. 


The one for "Loser" shows members standing on the street with their backs facing the camera. To me, it slightly reminiscent of the concept for "Bad Boy". Meanwhile, the poster for "Bae Bae" is more fantastical-looking. Members are styled in a manner that reminds me of comic books and superheroes (or like Soompi pointed out, mutants). AND apparently, the music video for "Bae Bae" is rated 19+ for explicit content. But knowing my K-pop, I'm taking that info with a grain of salt because even a kiss is considered explicit by K-pop standards. 

Also, for the record, I've actually resisted the urge to listen the new songs before their official release. I'm the kind of person who likes getting a full experience when I watch the music videos, so I'm feeling especially anxious about May 1st since I have no idea what's coming. It's exciting, but also nerve-wracking because what if I don't like either of the songs? After three years of no Big Bang, that would be positively disastrous. Though I did notice that the general consensus on my Twitter feed was that the new songs are good. So let's hope for the best.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Do share your thoughts!

Copyright © 2017 POPdramatic. Powered by Blogger.