BTS - War of Hormones MV

Friday, October 24, 2014


Here's a quick post that I hope will make up a little bit for not being that active on my blog these days. 

As you all know, I'm a fan of BTS and I've talked a lot about them in these Video of the Day posts, which probably is starting to bore you by now. But I just HAD TO post (not really, but let's just go with it okay?) their recently released music video for "War of Hormones" from their Dark & Wild album. 

I was really hoping that this song gets a music video because I kinda like it even more than "Danger"I am glad that my prayers were answered and the song finally got a music video, which actually turned out to be even cooler than I expected. 

I love how the video connects the choreography with the plot, without cutting out to separate dance sequences as is usually the case with most K-pop MVs. I think it's a really clever way of executing a video with both story and dance.

And it's overall just a super fun music video to watch, further solidifying my love for BTS. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Do share your thoughts!

Copyright © 2017 POPdramatic. Powered by Blogger.