Park Si Yeon is a Badass Baby Mama in The Greatest Marriage Poster

Friday, September 12, 2014


I woke up today to seeing this awesome poster of Park Si Yeon for The Greatest Marriage on my newsfeed and I knew I had to share it here.

While the teaser trailers, which I talked about in my previous postwere perhaps not that eye-capturing and exciting, this poster sure is. At first sight it kinda looks like a promotional picture for a noir genre movie with a strong sexy femme fatale character who's out for revenge. But then you see the baby in her hands and realize how it fits within the context of the drama. 

That being said, I don't really think the poster conveys the overall mood of the drama as what we saw from the trailers was not nearly as stylized and provoking as this (and now I wish it had been). However, I still love how a powerful message is sent through this image: a mom protecting her child from harm, no matter what. Not to mention, the poster also gives a pretty good idea what kind of character our heroine is and what she's fighting for. To that I say, good job, poster people.

In any case, I think The Greatest Marriage seems like a show to keep and eye out for. Whether it will deliver or not, we'll know for sure later on, but my interest is definitely piqued. 

Via StarNews

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yeah, i'm not sure what to expect of this one. I think I probably will watch it but i'm not waiting for it with anticipation. I'll watch the first two eps and then go from there, same as i was gonna do with Iron Man. Which, by the way, has totally sucked me in, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Iron Man's first episode downloaded, but I hear it's not as awful as I hoped it would be (I'm terrible, I know) so I haven't watched it yet. I was prepared to laugh at it, but if it's not *that kind of drama* then maybe I need to mentally prepare myself beforehand.

      If it sounds like I'm disappointed, then yeah...I kinda am. I wanted to mock it! LOL

      Delete

Do share your thoughts!

Copyright © 2017 POPdramatic. Powered by Blogger.