Tweeting Dramas: Surplus Princess Episodes 1-2

Saturday, August 16, 2014


As I was watching the two first episodes of the new and wacky tvN drama Surplus Princess, I couldn't help but take screencaps and post them with my reactions on Twitter, as I oftentimes do. 

In order not to let these tweets go to waste, I thought why not make a little post about it and share them in my blog. In that way, those of you who are not on Twitter can see what I'm up to when I'm not blogging. Another plus is that now I don't need to do a separate First Impressions post about the drama as these tweets already convey my immediate impressions of the series. And well let's be honest - I'm just lazy. 

Anyways, hopefully you don't mind :)


EPISODE 1


















EPISODE 2



























You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, I didn't even notice those beautiful quotes on the bridge. How touching, awesome idea! :) This show rocks, I'm already in love with it. Thank you for this post, my thoughts were mostly the same. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That quote idea is pretty good indeed. Hopefully, it has helped some people.

      Delete

Do share your thoughts!

Copyright © 2017 POPdramatic. Powered by Blogger.