Tweeting Dramas: Discovery of Romance Ep. 1, My Secret Hotel Ep. 1

Tuesday, August 19, 2014


These days I feel like there are too many dramas airing. I'm already behind with most of my dramas that are currently airing (not to mention those that I'm trying to complete from the previous seasons) and new ones keep coming out. Of course, I just have to check them all out at once, which is obviously a mad decision on my part.  

So forgive me if I don't have time to write First Impressions for all those new dramas I'm watching. At this busy drama season, it feels impossible.

As a consolation gift, here's another Tweeting Dramas post for the first episodes of Discovery of Romance and My Secret Hotel. Curiously enough, the two dramas have quite similar premises, but I did like one of them better than the other.   

DISCOVERY OF ROMANCE EPISODE 1



























MY SECRET HOTEL EPISODE 1




































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Do share your thoughts!

Copyright © 2016 POPdramatic. Powered by Blogger.