Video of the Day: B1A4 - Solo Day

Tuesday, July 22, 2014



Although it is the middle of the summer season, I kinda feel like K-pop hasn't really gotten into the summer vibe yet. I mean, there haven't been many songs with light summer concepts if you think about it. For instance, f(x) made their comeback with the edgy "Red Light", while BEAST's "Good Luck" and Infinite's "Back" are kinda on the dramatic side. In my opinion, there is a serious lack of K-pop songs that are just FUN.

Which is why the latest release called "Solo Day" from the quirky boy group B1A4 is exactly what I've been waiting for - catchy, upbeat and laid-back. "Solo Day" is an all-around feelgood kind of song. And the accompanying music video also stands out with its pure awesomeness. It was filmed in California in an open location and features lots of beautiful camera shots. In the video, each of the members play a different role - pizza delivery boy, flower boy vagabond, OCD guy, space geek and couch potato. But the best part is, there are UFOs! Now, how about that?

I warmly recommend you guys to check it out for yourselves, cause I can pretty much guarantee you'll be loving it. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such a catchy song, i keep finding myself randomly singing it, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Do share your thoughts!

Copyright © 2017 POPdramatic. Powered by Blogger.