Video of the Day: MBLAQ - Be a Man

Monday, March 31, 2014


Just a week ago, MBLAQ released their music video for "Be a Man" and ever since I gave it a listen few days back I've been in love with this song, which is quite new for me because I've never really listened to MBLAQ's music before. I've got couple of songs in my music collection but I haven't yet been impressed by them musically. Well...that isn't really true because I know the boys are really talented actually. Besides I find them hilarious on variety shows. It's just...yunno...their songs haven't been exactly to my taste so far.
"Be a Man", however, is simply awesome. It's a ballad but it has a good rhythm and sounds so smooth and sexy. I really love how the vocals are used in the song. The video is equally cool. It's in black and white tones and doesn't use a lot of props. But the simple concept works well in this case. And I love the choreography which is both masculine but also quite sexy. Not to mention, the boys look really handsome in these suits. In my opinion, there's nothing hotter than a guy in a well-fitted suit. I mean, just look at MBLAQ!

By the way, the live performances are really cool as well. So be sure to check out those if you like the song. The boys are pretty good at live singing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Do share your thoughts!

Copyright © 2017 POPdramatic. Powered by Blogger.