Video of the Day: Gary's Cameo in Emergency Couple + BTS Photo of the Monday Couple

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Yup, this is my third post today that's directly related to Emergency Couple. Sorry if I'm annoying you guys with this, but I didn't get my full fix of the drama this week as it only aired one episode. To make it worse, the preview for episode 8 looks so exciting that I can hardly wait. So I'm trying to comfort myself with replaying this awesome cameo by Gary in episode 6. It's just full of Monday Couple goodness. Too bad it's so short, though. 


Oh, and since every Monday Couple moment is precious to me, I want to also share this behind-the-scenes picture of our beloved Monday Couple from the set. Aren't they cute?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Just a couple of days ago I watched this episode and I got super excited he was on! Loved all the puns and jokes Gary did and sigh... I wish they were a couple for real. In my imagination...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ship them so hard. They are beyond adorable in Running Man and Gary's cameo was awesome :)

      Delete

Do share your thoughts!

Copyright © 2017 POPdramatic. Powered by Blogger.