Video of the Day: So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin Interview Cuteness

Monday, September 09, 2013

Anyone who's watching The Master's Sun at the moment probably agrees with me that So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin just make the cutest on-screen couple. I am totally loving every little interaction between Joong Won and Gong Sil, so much that they make butterflies fly in my belly. I am not a huge fan of Hong sisters' writing (especially after Big) but I have to admit, they sure know how to create awesome couples. 
Anywhoo, I recently browsed SBS's Youtube channel and saw this interview and I was I was just amazed at the real life cuteness between So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin. I mean LOVE the couple in TMS, but after seeing this I am now no longer just shipping Joong Won with Gong Sil, but I am also shipping So Ji Sub with Gong Hyo Jin. I mean, just look at them - the giggles, the skinship, the flirty atmosphere - they are meant to be! 
Unfortunately the video doesn't have subs (it does have great quality tho, so you can admire pretty Hyo Jin and ogle handsome oppa Ji Sub) but even I could understand a bit of it, at least enough to understand that these two are adorable together. But to make things easier, Dnoella at KDramaGuk also talked about the interview in one of her posts and she explained what they were roughly talking about, so be sure to check it out if you don't understand. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love them on screen and off too XD theyre so adorable! Someone subbed these 2 interviews...just wanted to share :)
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14ewzb_master-s-sun-sjs-ghj-interview-vid1-eng-subtitles_fun
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14ezex_master-s-sun-sjs-ghj-interview-vid2-eng-subtitles_fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you're a sweetheart, thank you for these links! :)

      Delete
    2. thanks a lot ><

      Delete

Do share your thoughts!

Copyright © 2017 POPdramatic. Powered by Blogger.