30 Day Asian Drama Challenge: Day 21

Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 21
A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVOURITE SCENE IN AN ASIAN DRAMA

Like always, I don't have just one but many. However, since I don't want this post to get too long, I just chose the first that popped into my mind. Also, to illustrate some scenes I've put a video instead of a picture. Because while a picture is worth a thousand words, I'm pretty sure a video is worth more than a thousand pictures. 
And be warned, this post may include minor and major spoilers for Answer Me 1997, What's Up?, Coffee House, The King 2 Hearts, 1 Litre of Tears, Shut Up: Flower Boy Band, Nice Guy and Cinderella's Sister.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Answer me 1997 - The scene from episode 3 where Yoo Jung proves her utter loyalty to Shi Won by getting the same ugly haircut as her. Awww.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Cinderella's Sister - The scene from episode 1 where Eun Jo tries to run away from Ki Hoon, who wants to take her back to her mom. As she runs, she turns back for a second and he is simply mesmerized by her.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Coffee House - I couldn't decide which kiss scene I like better. The kiss scene from episode 8 is my favourite because its the girl taking control and making the move, not the guy. 


The kiss scene from episode 11 is my favourite because it is so passionate and because finally Jin Soo admits his feelings to Eun Young.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________


The King 2 Hearts - The scene from episode 2 where Shi Kyung surprises his comrades by singing "My Girl" by the fire. If only Jae Ha hadn't been so jealous and would have let him finish the song.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________


The King 2 Hearts - The scene from episode 7 with my OTP, where Jae Shin sings "First Love" and you can pretty much see Shi Kyung falling in love with her right on the spot.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________


1 Litre of Tears - The scene from episode 8 where we finally see Haruto breaking down. He falls on his knees and sobs because Aya is dying and he can't do anything about it. It is heartbreaking.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________


What's Up? - The opening sequence of episode 1 (and also ep 20), where music from Les Choristes plays and the main characters from the drama mourn the loss of someone and that someone, as we later learn, turns out to be Sun Woo
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Shut Up: Flower Boy Band - The scene from episode 15, where we see Ji Hyuk's mom for the first time. It's not a happy meeting, but we can sense there is a mutual wish for some connection. Unfortunately, it ends with him walking away and her not following him, even though he wants her to. 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Nice Guy - The bench scene from episode 19, where Ma Ru and Jae Hee, to her surprise, apologizes to her, thinking that it was him who made her into "a monster". They cry together, filled with guilt and regret over the things they did to each other. It's not a romantic scene, it is a scene that mourns the loss of the love that once was.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Well from the ones I've seen here ^^ all so good. :) I should document my fav scenes more often. I just see them, get stunned and freeze and then I forget where they are when I think back later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to rewatch my favourite moments from dramas and either I somehow just remember where they are, or I simply spend extra time on searching out that one moment that I remember from one drama. I love to play these scenes over and over again.

      Delete

Do share your thoughts!

Copyright © 2017 POPdramatic. Powered by Blogger.