Video of the Day: St. 319 cover of B.A.P.-s One Shot

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

One of the things I love about K-pop are the awesome dances. Ironically, I'm terrible at dancing myself. But I still like watching other people move the way I can't, and so I occasionally browse Youtube for K-pop dance covers. One of the best ones are from this Vietnamese group called St. 319. Not only are their moves really awesome, but they also try to mimic the atmosphere of the original music video by wearing similar clothes and using different props. They just recently released their new cover for B.A.P.-s "One Shot". Needless to say, it's really good. But I'd also recommend watching their older covers from their Youtube channel, which are equally awesome, and if you're more interested about the crew then check out St. 319's official website

But really, doesn't their talent make you jealous?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Now THAT is an epic song :) I always enjoy the videos you post! ......Welp, off to stalk them now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, aren't they awesome? :D

      Delete

Do share your thoughts!

Copyright © 2017 POPdramatic. Powered by Blogger.