Video of the Day: Jo Jung Suk Performing at The Radio Star

Saturday, May 18, 2013

I love Jo Jung Suk. And I ADORE his singing voice. I don't know what song he is singing in this clip or even what he is roughly singing about, but I love it. It's such a shame that every time I hear him sing something, I cannot download a full version of it anywhere. Why? Please, Jo Jung Suk, just release an album already. You have such a beautiful voice, it is selfish of you to not share it with us.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I have never heard of Jo Jung Suk before but his voice is really nice! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't? :O You should totally watch him in What's Up? and The King 2 Hearts, he is a great actor and he also sings in both those dramas. I am currently watching his family drama You're The Best Lee Soon Shin and he is so endearingly adorkable in there too ;)

      Delete
  2. He is good in You're The Best Lee Soon Shin. Fall in love with his cute expression when he smiled. He has a very nice vocal. Been trying to find more of his songs but in vain.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I wish he'd release a full album or something because it's really hard to find anything from him. But at least we got "I Totally Love You" from You're The Best Lee Soon Shin OST.

      Delete

Do share your thoughts!

Copyright © 2017 POPdramatic. Powered by Blogger.