Video of the Day: Alex - Saying Goodbye with a Smile

Saturday, April 27, 2013

So, I've decided to start this tiny little series called the Video of the Day. These posts are not going to be regular, meaning that I won't making them daily (no matter what the title says). The only thing that is going to be a constant is the rule that will post a random video (either a music video, a live performance, an interview, a clip, a fanmv or whatever) that I think deserves to be called the Video of the Day. And that's it.

The first post is going to be Alex's (from Clazziquai) "Saying Goodbye with a Smile". I love the song, which just makes me feel all warm inside, and I love the video, which is just so summery and pretty. Enjoy!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Do share your thoughts!

Copyright © 2017 POPdramatic. Powered by Blogger.